Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 26, 2015, 3:50 am
rate this thread
I have two symptoms of infections, either it is the same one, or two
1. 360 Total Security warns me about "HEUR/QVM06.2.Malware.Gen"
2. It has once warned me about one of my programs, and then not.
About "HEUR/QVM06.2.Malware.Gen", it has been cared ten days ago
following this :
But in fact, three steps were OK, and then about HitmanPro, I had to
stop it from the taskmgr after three hours, as the counter was blocked.
Today, 360 still warns me about "HEUR/QVM06.2.Malware.Gen" among other
So, the continuity of the care was the same, except that when seeing the
files counter stop at 130021 after about 10 minutes, I stopped it ten
About the program about which allegedly (and presumably) its "Behavior
approximates that of Trojans", I sent it to 360 support to know more
about it, and proposed them to send the sources if needed. One precision
: the program is 4 KB bigger and two years more recent than the one
obtained from the environment development.
Well, has anybody any comments ?
The article and MalwareTips is wrong. Right from the start it states that
it is a "specific detection". It isn't. The detection name starts with
"HEUR" which means a Heuristic detection. Heuristics are not specific
detections they generalized non-signature detections.
I suggest you get 1-on-1 assistance through a trained malware removal forum
helper at Malwarebytes.
Multi-AV Scanning Tool - http://multi-av.thespykiller.co.uk
- » My IP is being leaked by WebRTC. How do I disable it? (WebRTC STUN requ leakage)
- — Next thread in » Computer Software Security
- » Juniper faces many questions after spying code planted in software
- — Previous thread in » Computer Software Security