Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 26, 2006, 3:33 pm
rate this thread
published. This is the online bulletin dedicated to the international
computer security standards (both ISO 17799 and ISO27001).
This latest issue covers the following issues:
1) Obtaining the two Standards
2) BS7799 Emerges... Once Again
3) Information Security News
4) ISO17799 and COBIT
5) A World Wide Phenomenon
6) Terrorist Plot Reveals Continuity Weakness
7) More Frequently Asked Questions
8) Protecting Confidentiality Using An SLA
9) More ISO 17799 and ISO 27001 Related Terms and Definitions
10) It Couldn't Happen Here, Could It?
For those interested in this aspect, the newsletter can be viewed
I hope this is of some interest.