Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 18, 2006, 6:22 am
rate this thread
1. Web pages could be indexed and ranked, and these ranked indexes
could be distributed to the systems across the web as torrents.
2. Web clients (browsers) could be used in ranking web pages. The
amount of time user spent on particular web page could be calculated
from the status of active browser window/tab.
3. No one bothers which DNS server he is using, why bother which web
index you are using or how it got ranked?
Re: Why search engines?!
There are some horrid sticky note things which can allow people to
comment on sites - comments only seen by people who have the special
sticknote software stuff on. (Or at least I must have dreampt about
this if it doesn't actually exist)
Well all the major players have toolbars which probably do this.
What would be nice would be a
[ ] tick here I dislike this site as it has putrid useless information
and only regurgitates other search engine results etc
[ ] Tick here to not seee 3 week old ebay listings which can't be
- » list some excellent web sites about teacher, teachers, professor, professors,answers,assig...
- — Previous thread in » Search Engines