Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- What's up with this re-direct?
February 27, 2006, 11:05 pm
rate this thread
google search. They're at the top of the list under an important key
word. What has happened is that the title of their website has changed
on the page to "re-direct" or something like that and is still in the
number one position. But they also have a second listing under the new
desired domain and title about 15 places down the list?
(1) Is the re-direct something that google does for you if you want to
change over to a new domain, or do you do it yourself and, (2) is it
proper that the site changing over with the "redirect" should now have
two listings, one of them in the same number one position and the
second one 15 places down? And how long will they have two listings --
one under the re-direct and the other under their new domain and title.
- » We've added 80+ hot links to our Toolbar Featuring The OSCARS!!!!! Check out all the gossi...
- — Next thread in » Search Engines
- » Most website don't put links on their highest PR rated page!!!
- — Previous thread in » Search Engines