Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Web accessibility and boosting ranks
- Paul Douglas
May 22, 2004, 11:43 pm
rate this thread
analysing your web pages and suggesting method of improved accessibility.
Accessibility means that more people can access your web pages. Google is
clever in the way it ranks pages, it uses a speacil algorythm that checks
for a list of critera. This includes word density, keyword frequency, spam
analysis and accessibility.
The web sites is called hermish located at http://www.hermish.com
It's free and easy to use. It also complies to the US Section 508 and three
Priority levels recogized in Europe.
Hope this is useful to you.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ).
Version: 6.0.677 / Virus Database: 439 - Release Date: 5/4/2004
- » Oddball trick that didn't work against search engine spiders
- — Next thread in » Search Engines
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum