Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- using google sitemaps with dynamic content
November 22, 2006, 9:12 am
rate this thread
If your site is dynamic, and changes every day (due to stock changes in
your product list, new products, etc...), do you need to post your
google sitemap that much?
I mean, if you generate and upload one sitemap, just at the launch of
the website, does google still crawles your site, or does it just look
at the uploaded sitemap?
Thanks for any help
- » Sexual content "banned" from Dutch Google listing?
- — Next thread in » Search Engines
- » ROBOTS.TXT accidentally blocked Google - any ideas?
- — Previous thread in » Search Engines