Search Engines Google, Yahoo, MSN and others

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

No search engine finds everything?

How much of the World Wide Web is indexed?

I think it is 30%, what about the other 70%?  Even Google does not find
everything out there.

Page and Brin do mention there will be numerous startups innovating and
making search engines more useful.

Site Timeline