Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 26, 2008, 5:39 pm
rate this thread
1. What are the steps needed to find this group --
google.public.support.general ? I had to go back to Outlook Express
and search the database of newsgroups to find this group.
2. The iGoogle home page substituted itself in place of my previous
clean, uncluttered Google Home Page. How do I get rid of the iGoogle
page and get my previous Google page back as my home page?
3. Just out of curiosity, where on the iGoogle page is there
information about "not" using iGoogle as a home page but returning to
the original clean, uncluttered version of Google instead?
Re: Please HELP w/ Google
Is there such a group? And if there is, does your provider support it? Mine
As it's Google, Google Groups [ http://groups.google.com ] is a more logical
place than MS Outlook Express
By Magic? I doubt it!
Conspiracy? Not likely.
You made an error? Hmmm.
Look at the top right of the page; [Classic Home]
Click on that, then re-select your home page
The classic Google link.
"She plays the tuba.
It is the only instrument capable
of imitating a distress call."
- » How does renaming the HTML pages affect the current SE placement?
- — Next thread in » Search Engines