Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 19, 2003, 6:37 pm
rate this thread
We are seeking a creative, yet analytical individual to be responsible
for creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing
search-marketing campaigns across multiple search engines. This is a
full time employment position is located in Pleasanton CA.
· Analyzing search marketing performance data and identifying
opportunities for improving on line customer acquisition.
· Translating analysis, key findings and anecdotal or qualitative
· Designing & building ad-hoc and production reports and written
· Internet marketing experience.
· Experience in use of database and database reporting software such
SQL, Access, Crystal Reports, Excel Macros.
· Excellent presentation, speaking, writing, and interpersonal skills
· Detail and deadline oriented-multitasker" able to meet concurrent
deadlines under fast-paced environment.
· Start-up experience
· Bachelor's degree required, Master preferred
Contact Yvonne Rowe @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-557-3900
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum