Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Multiple Domain Names
December 12, 2003, 7:26 am
rate this thread
were purchased to keep others from stealing my traffic when my site starts
generating millions of hits (Big Grin).
What is the best thing to do with the domain-name variants:
1. point them directly to the main site. Will google see this as Spam? (4
URLs with exactly the same content)
2. create 3 small support pages (with key words and related info content)
and links to the main URL
3. create 3 auto redirects to the main URL
4. park them with an under construction message.
5. (2) above with <META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW">
6. (3) above with <META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW">
Griz (aka Steve - Builder of Garaj Mahal)
To EMail reply delete a letter from each side of @
Steve-Stuff http://home.att.net/~steve-stuff /
Laser For Sale http://home.att.net/~mazak-laser /