Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE
July 7, 2008, 12:59 pm
rate this thread
PAGE ONE THEN I LOOK AGAIN AND IT IS ON PAGE 3 OR HIGHER.. THIS HAS
ONLY BEEN HAPPENING SINCE MID JUNE..
ON THE FIRST SEARCH GOOGLE LOCATED 21,800,000 RESULTS ON THE SECOND
SEARCH GOOGLE ONLY LOCATED 19,100.000 RESULTS.
IF ONE CACHES THE SITE ON THE FIRST SEARCH ALL IS FINE ON THE SECOND
SEARCH THE CACHE CAN NOT BE LOCATED..
MY QUESTION IS.. DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING OR HAS GOOGLE GOT
Re: GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE
1. Get that keyboard fixed, please.
2. Google has many data centers, which can show different results. This is
partly as changes take time to 'roll out' over the whole network, partly
because they experiment with algo tweaks on one, some, but not all data
3. Plus if something major has changed with your site (either change by you,
or change in google's view of the site), then the site can wobble up and
down before the dust finally settles, one way or the other.
4. If one of the two views is very different from what things used to be,
then that may be a hint of how things will be.
5. If the site is new-ish, changes in serps are normal, routine, and nothing
to get excited about.
6. There are rumours of changes in Google's algo, which may affect some
7. But then, there always are.
STOP THE "10p Tax Ripoff"
Sign the petition to stop the government stealing from the
very poorest tell your friends about this petition:
- » 20 GB space, PHP and MySQL support, no ads, host your own domain - 1stFreeHosting
- — Previous thread in » Search Engines