Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Google PPC customer service
April 19, 2005, 4:56 pm
rate this thread
calling a government department?
1. Once connected you are asked to enter your CustomerID ...(WHY!!?!?)
2. You wait.........A foreigner answers the phone and asks for your
CustomerID and says they will transfer you to an English speaking
3. You wait......A thick Irish accent greets you and asks for your
4. You explain that you were expecting a call back yesterday that you are
still waiting to receive, you reiterate yesterdays problem, they say they
will call you back ....they don't.
On top of that some of the reasons given for Ads not appearing are
ridiculous and show that they haven't even bothered to look at the
campaign...(why did they need my CustomerID three times?)
It still amazes me that companies with cutting edge products are so inept at
dealing with run of the mill customer enquiries.
Angry from Kent. (grr)
Re: Google PPC customer service
TG I've never tried calling them.
Their emails ranger from helpful "ie wish I had found that on their
site" stuff to infuriating.
An infuriating one: I ran an ad that needed "low prices," "low fees"
or something like that.
Because the ads are so short, I used "$" -- like filling in a
I got 17 clicks per zillion impressions.
They made me change it to "cash" or "fees" ("prices" wouldn't fit) and
my clicks plummeted to 3 again per zillion impressions. SAme number of
impressions for both variations.
And they wouldn't budge on it. No "$" ever.
- — Previous thread in » Search Engines