Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
November 27, 2003, 11:57 am
rate this thread
I think it's true that g are now concentrating on forcing companies to go
the adword route.
1. Try searching for 'van insurance' & not the top 10
2. Now search again for 'van insurance -xxxx' - top 10 totally different
BUT...the adword are still the same
1. Try searching for 'aardvark services'
2. And 'aardvark services -xxxx'
Notice that there are no adwords shown.
p.s. My company client cvd-insurance.co.uk (van insurance) were listed in
the top 10 now nowhere to be seen until you add the -xxxx
Vance - Bristol
- » SEO budgets under $500 | Hire SEO Consultants for $1000
- — Previous thread in » Search Engines