Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
December 23, 2004, 5:12 am
rate this thread
I read one article. That i want to share with you. but i have some
doubt in 2 point. please can any one explain.
Google is one of the most accurate and usable search engines every
The geniuses at Google Labs (labs.google.com) are always coming up with
new innovative ways to allow people to search for information. With
over a billion pages indexed, Google is the largest search engine and
should stay that way for the foreseeable future. That being said,
basically any information that you could possibly imagine is somewhere
on Google including information on your company and your competition.
Here is how you can find out everything you can imagine about your
competition in five easy steps:
1. Locate your competition's domain name.
2. Type in the Google Search Bar: link:companyname.com
-site:companyname.com. This will show all web pages (excluding their
own pages) that have a link pointing to your competitors web site.
3. Document ALL of the links in document (I use Excel personally).
4. Repeat the process except with a www in front of their domain name,
then two more times but instead of "link", write "inurl".
5. Now the list you will be left with will provide the following key
information about your competition:
(Affordable Web Application Development Company, Ecommerce Web Design
- » OT: Problem with some charachter display within txt and other files
- — Previous thread in » Search Engines