Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Google buys free auction site
October 1, 2006, 2:41 pm
rate this thread
Google buys free auction site, eBid.... I am dreaming i can see this in the
--That would be GREAT!!!!!!!! I think eBid is a great auction site has the
potential to compete with eBay.If Google buys it then eBid will have huge
financial support to compete with e**y. Google supply a lot free services
too. They are such a good match.
Is that obvious??Is that obvious??!!!
I know i am dreaming... I really hope eBid to improve.
Re: Google buys free auction site
1. There are different owners of ebid in different countries - all the ones
I've looked at seem to be c**p. Which one is it that you dreamt they'd buy?
2. And what's so "great" about it?
3. Do you own one, and hope we'll visit and click the adsense?
4. Is yours one of the c**p ones?
5. Why would they buy one at all, when they could build one from scratch at
lower cost and no baggage - gbid.com, anyone?
"Dream on!" is not quite right; try "Dream Again!" ;o)
- » Judge dismisses suit against Google over trademarked terms in ads
- — Previous thread in » Search Engines
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum