Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 27, 2004, 7:06 pm
rate this thread
SEO. Now that the "Austin" update has done its worst- anyone like to
speculate on how the list in order of importance may have changed ( if at
1. Anchor or ALT text of links to a page
2. PR - The anchor text etc... from a high PR page worth more than a
low (all help though).
5. Keywords in domain name or file name.
6. <b> or <strong>
7. Keyword within the body text
8. Keyword within the body text surrounded by <i> or <u>
- » HELP - Will this change affect our Google standing(s)?
- — Next thread in » Search Engines