Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Forum discussion at Google Groups.
January 18, 2007, 3:03 pm
rate this thread
1. Lots of trouble posting replies
2. When clicking on links to forums from
http://groups.google.com/group/Google_Webmaster_Help get messages
saying the thread can't be found. These are new threads so the chances
of them being removed is slim
3. When looking at a users profile, recent posts are not being listed
so it's difficult to remeber which posts you have replied to or expect
a reply for.
Adam Lasnik replied confirming the issue and saying things are
currently back to normal, on January 17th.
Forum discussion at Google Groups.
Posted by rustybrick in Other Google Topics at January 18, 2007
- » It appears that only specific bots are not obeying the robots.txt file
- — Previous thread in » Search Engines
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum