Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- download old html pages from google cache
November 17, 2007, 3:43 pm
rate this thread
1. I'm working on a project which needs the content of the HTML files
of a web site. But the content needed is for about 5 years ago. Can I
find it on google cache?
the web site is a university site and when I search the google cache
for it (using the query "cache:http://www.blabla.edu " ) It gives me a
page of year 2007, but I want the university pages of year 2002.
2. Is there any tool so that I can dump a list of pages (about 650
URLs) from google chache?
Thanks in advance
- » Free Green Living Tips: Chicago and Seattle; Win $200
- — Next thread in » Search Engines