Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Paul Brown
January 20, 2004, 11:21 am
rate this thread
I would like to perform a "sort by date" search with earliest (not
most recent) hits listed first [useful for establishing precedence in
I would like to be able to specify intersection (AND) of newsgroups in
"Return only messages from the newsgroup"
Using the , delimiter means that the union (OR) is used.
I thought of listing the groups in the
"with all of the words"
field, which worked in the trial case I tested, this may however
blowout in size if there are cross references within the post body.
Re: Ascending Date Search ?
Apparently you didn't read followups to your original posting
asking the same thing.
* Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which *
* differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are *
* even incapable of forming such opinions. -- Albert Einstein *
* To send email, remove numbers and spaces: pjkusenet64 @ ekahuna27 . com *
* Simple answers are for simple minds. Try a new way of looking at things. *