Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Yii framework 1.0 RC is released
- Qiang Xue
November 10, 2008, 5:51 pm
rate this thread
In this release, we added some minor enhancements and fixed
a few issues that were found in the previous beta release,
* added three new components: CGettextMessageSource,
* added support for persistent page state
* added support to allow controller classes to be organized
in subdirectories enhanced CHtml by adding checkBoxList,
radioButtonList, activeCheckBoxList, activeRadioButtonList
* added hangman demo
* fixed nearly a dozen of issues
Complete change log may be found at http://www.yiiframework.com
Since this is still an RC release, it is recommended you do not
use it in production. We expect to make a stable release in December.
Please report to us any issues you find with this release.
Thank you very much!
Yii Developer Team
ABOUT YII FRAMEWORK
Yii is a high-performance and feature-rich PHP framework for
developing large-scale Web applications. Yii is written in
strict OOP and comes with thorough class reference and
comprehensive tutorials. From MVC, DAO/ActiveRecord, widgets,
caching, hierarchical RBAC, Web services, to theming, I18N
and L10N, Yii provides nearly every feature needed by today's
Web 2.0 application development. And all these come without
incurring much overhead. As a matter of fact, Yii is one of
the most efficient PHP frameworks around.
- » "Webpage has expired" when using Back Button to go to any PHP generated page
- — Next thread in » PHP Scripting Forum