Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Dario Gonzalez
September 3, 2004, 11:33 pm
rate this thread
on Sourceforge.net (and of course, it has been opensourced under GPL).
For more info, Visit the official webpage at: http://xlslib.sourceforge.net
xlsLib is capable of generate Excel(TM) spreadsheets with the following features:
* Easy to use, fully object oriented, API.
* Excel 95 (TM) format spreadsheets.
* Multiple worksheets.
* All standard font's styles and colors.
* All standard cell's styles, colors and properties.
* All standard cell's border-styles and colors.
* Three basic type of cells:
o Label. The text in labels can be formated in all standard styles.
o Number. All standard number-formats are supported.
* Merged cells.
* Handling of cells using ranges.
It as been also implemented as a PHP-Extension and can be built for Unix-like
platforms. Windows DLLs releases are in process.