Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
June 11, 2006, 4:23 pm
rate this thread
we are looking for a slim open source course booking system with the
* users can enroll for courses, cancel their bookings
* maximum number of participants
* administrator's pages: list of participants and their contact details
(email, phone etc.)
So far, we have found an extension to the mambo CMS
and a rather smaller application (privately developed)
However, are there better alternatives?
* open source
* currently active development
* as "slim" as possible (mambo is quite a heavy weight!), may be even
without using a mysql database (like for example the slim version 1.x
of the gallery php application).
Thanks a lot
Re: Wanted: Open source php course booking system
Still it depends on what you actually need. My requirements are
different than yours so some of the features might bot be needed by
Can you elaborate further......
It seems like you will need a lot of things besides what you mentioned.
Course management, course scheduling, lecturers, student interaction,
registration, students information, admin facility, reporting etc.....