Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- jimmy Zhang
March 5, 2008, 12:39 am
rate this thread
model, is now released. To download the latest version please visit
Below is a list of new features and enhancements in this version.
* VTDException is now introduced as the root class for all other VTD-XML's
exception classes (per suggestion of Max Rahder).
* Transcoding capability is now added for inter-document cut and paste. You
can cut a chuck of bytes in a UTF-8 encoded document and paste it into a
UTF-16 encoded document and the output document is still well-formed.
* ISO-8859-10, ISO-8859-11, ISO-8859-12, ISO-8859-13, ISO-8859-14 and
ISO-8859-15 support has now been added
* Zero length Text node is now possible.
* Ability to dump in-memory copy of text is added.
* Various code cleanup, enhancement and bug fixes.
Below are some new articles related to VTD-XML
*Index XML documents with VTD-XML http://xml.sys-con.com/read/453082.htm
*Manipulate XML content the Ximple Way http://www.devx.com/xml/Article/36379
* VTD-XML: A new vision of XML
* VTD-XML: XML Processing for the future
If you (or someone you know) like the concept of VTD-XML, think that it can
help solve enterprises' XML processing related issues (particularly those
related to SOA), and would like to directly influence and contribute to the
development of the future of Internet, please email me
(email@example.com). We are looking for open source software developers
and project management people to take VTD-XML to the next level.