Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
January 3, 2007, 6:15 pm
rate this thread
server has some vulnerabilities that I'd like to close. I'm running PHP
5.1.4. My question is this: I've got PHP 5.1.4, and it's built with
"--with-openssl=shared" in the ./configure command line. If install the
latest version of OpenSSL, do I need to relink PHP?
- » Not being able to send mails through PHP using SMTP
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum