Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- to write an arrau to a table
- Stop & Go
November 17, 2007, 1:38 pm
rate this thread
I transform it into a string
I separated any old array with a ";" and any element of a singhe array with
Now I pass to php the string throught a form as an hidden field.
In this case the old array had 4 arrays into each with 3 elements but can
have more array into any with 3 elements (id,name,city)
Now I must save any array into a mysql table having 3 fields therefore in
this case I'll write 3 new records
My PHP Version is 4.4.7.
How can I do please?
Thank you very mich
Re: to write an arrau to a table
And the format of the JS-Array never changes? so you can do it.
- explode the string by ';' separator
- iterate the resulting array
- explode each element of this by ','
- write data into your table
where is the problem?
First you have to learn some PHP-Basics.
So long, Ulf
_(_p> Ulf [Kado] Kadner
- » how to produce a tooltip ( like one we have in VB ) ?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum