Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Strange problem about sessions and frames
- Neven Luetic
November 4, 2005, 5:28 pm
rate this thread
I have an application, that does a redirect inside a frame, after setting
a sessionvariable, like this:
$SESSVAR = "login1" ;
$location = "http://appserver.de/app/test2.php ";
<frameset rows="*" frameborder="NO" border="0" >
<frame src="<?php echo $location ?>" APPLICATION="yes">
This works, when I access the page directly. However, we have another
server, that does a redirect onto this page, also inside a frame (just
the same code with this page as target). Called
from there, SESSVAR is not set. In this case it only works without
framesets or with SID.
Does anybody know, why?
Changing everything to SID right now would not be a solution for us.
- » Converting Burning Board 1.0.2 Lite to ANY other forum.
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum