Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 19, 2009, 7:12 am
rate this thread
Our direct client, Verizon Wireless, __still__ has a contract position
available for a solid PHP developer with good experience in CMS
(content management system), ideally with Drupal (experience with
other PHP based CMS products like Joomla, Mambo, Wordpress, etc will
If you did not apply for this position before - may be it is the time
to do it !!!
*** location = Schaumburg, IL (~north-western suburb of Chicago, IL).
Please read the job description below and let me know if you will be
interested to apply.
We will need from you (apply by email) :
1) Your work authorization - US citizen, GC/EAD holder, H1, TN1, etc
2) Your availability - are you available to start immediately ? do you
need to give a notice ?
3) Your current location - are you a local candidate ? if not - please
make it clear where are you located - city/state
4) Contact ph# - how we can reach you during regular business hours ?
5) Your resume - please send a detailed chronological version
6) Expected compensation - your salary or hourly rate, please make it
clear if you are quoting W2 or 1099/C2C numbers.
- PHP developer with extensive development on a LAMP stack (Apache/
- 5+ years experience in PHP development
- PHP development for Web applications
- AJAX development for Web applications
- Extensive familiarity with PHP based content management systems -
Drupal or Joomla, Mambo, Wordpress, etc
- Portfolio of work required !!!
Regards, Denis Potapenko, MASTECH ( www.mastech.com )
office : 1000 Commerce Drive, #500, Pittsburgh, PA 15275
e-mail : email@example.com
cell ph# : 304-280-9537 my primary contact ph# (24 x 7)