Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 9, 2013, 2:12 pm
rate this thread
(CASE WHEN column2 = 100 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END + CASE WHEN column3='Y' THEN
2 ELSE 0 END) ASC, column1 ASC, column2 ASC;
how to have
a) the numeration for every row;
b) the total number of all the rows
c) the total number of column2 = 100 rows
d) the total number of column3='Y' rows ?
- » sql how to have the total rows number in this case (this is correct question)
- — Next thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » sql how to have the total rows number in this case
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum