Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 28, 2005, 9:44 pm
rate this thread
adapt / buy a chat room. I want it to have the following features:
- username/password registration
- private messaging in separate windows
And most critically...
- absolutely nothng to do with sql (my host doesn't allow it unless I
pay silly money).
I have found a number of solutions using sql, but none without. Is there
a simple way to adapt these to use flat text files instead of sql?
In general, what would be the way to convert a sql-based php app into a
text file based one? What does an sql call look like, and what would teh
equivalent text file call be?
Visit my website often and for long periods!
- » Using 'localhost' with Apache 1.3 HTTP basic authentication?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum