Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Running PHP on a client only...
April 30, 2005, 3:48 am
rate this thread
I was wondering if it is possible to run a PHP program on a web browser
on a local PC without having a server, such as Apache, installed
locally? I am thinking about creating an application the will configure
Linux config files based on input from webpages.
I have seen this done on the CUPS setup/admin pages: http://localhost:631/
....do these pages use php, perl or what?
- » Cannot make connection to local MySQL Server from within Dreamweaver.
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum