Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ReOrder result set, Save a trip to DB/Srv
September 1, 2006, 9:48 pm
rate this thread
I don't know what the best sorting options are; Sure you could
re-query the DB ('order by').
I suppose you could place the $RS in a multi-dim array (in Session) and
If you could do it all on the client side, that would be impressive
too. Here's 1 model:
pretty nifty, although I see there are assumptions for date formats
that aren't consistent with standard MySQL dates: yyyy-mm-dd
Before I reinvent the wheel, has anyone done resorting or is there an
easy way ?
- » this function never pads integers with leading zeros - help
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum