Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 14, 2007, 12:55 am
rate this thread
I am trying to remotely debug a PHP application.
I have the following setup:
- Web server A (application accessed via https, PHP with XDebug
- Development server B (location of the php scripts)
- Remote workstation C (with Quanta+)
After a lot of searching for infos and trial and error I have not been
able to configure my environment on workstation C so I can remotely
debug PHP scripts executed on server B.
Does anybody use a similar configuration and know how to configure
What other options for remote debugging do I have?
Thanks in advance for any hint,
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum