Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- John Oliver
April 26, 2006, 4:11 pm
rate this thread
blank screen. I'm trying to get some kind of indication of what's going
on, but am having no luck whatsoever. I've tried:
log_errors = On
error_log = /var/log/php.log
error_log = syslog
display_errors = On
to my PHP file. So far, I'm getting nothing.
What do I need to do to get some errors reported?
* John Oliver http://www.john-oliver.net/ *
* Reform California gun laws - http://www.reformcagunlaws.com/ *
* http://www.gunownersca.com - http://www.crpa.org/ *
* San Diego shooters come to http://shooting.forsandiego.com/ *
- » Executing PHP Tasks While Letting A User Continue To Browse?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum