Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
March 30, 2008, 5:18 am
rate this thread
1. I'm a PHP newbie looking for some help with the SVN PHP extension.
I installed the SVN extension in Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) using the PEAR
2. Whenever I ran the following code:
print_r( svn_ls('http://www.example.com/svnroot /') );
The browser says:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function svn_ls() in /Users/limkl/Sites/
test.php on line 3
When I ran phpinfo(), the SVN extension does not show up under
3. I know this is a sign that the installed extension not taking
Yes, I did remember to restart the built-in Apache using 'sudo
Also, I have doublechecked /etc/php.ini that dynamic loading (DL) is
On and extension=svn.so is added.
4. Question: Does this mean I have to recompile PHP?
Re: Problem installing SVN PHP extension via PEAR in Mac OS
Add the line
At the start of your script, otherwise the functionality won't be available to
See http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.tools.versioncontrol-svn.php for
further examples of it's use.
- » Is PDO incompatible with caching mechanismes like APC?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum