Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- preg_replace problem - please help
October 19, 2007, 7:35 am
rate this thread
I would like to use preg_replace function to leave in the result variable
1) letters from A to Z
including Polish letters like
including Polish upper letters like
2) letters ()-_=+!@#$%^&*`~',/\|.
I have for example such varaible
$text_test="M lubi czyta ksiki";
1) How to prevent from Russian letters? Does preg_replace help me to do so?
I have tried to do
but I think it is too poor.
2) what should I put in variable $xxxxx, because I don`t know what the
string is to replace for
Please help me
- » Simple ajax - yahoo quote retrieval and display in few lines
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum