Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Qiang Xue
May 2, 2006, 2:13 pm
rate this thread
are pleased to announce that PRADO version 3.0.0 is formally released!
The new version of the PRADO framework represents a full-fledged
component-based and event-driven model for Web programming in PHP 5.
Because it is component-based, you write object-oriented code that
enjoys the maximum reusability; and because it is event-driven, you
have better focus on responding to user interactions. With the rich
set of components provided in PRADO, you can rapidly compose Web pages
and applications that are highly interactive. Most importantly, PRADO
does not prevent you from using your favorite class libraries, such as
PEAR, AdoDB, etc.
Version 3.0.0 is a complete rewrite of the well-adopted version 2.x,
with the main focus on performance, reliability and flexibility. Every
byte and millisecond is counted when the code is written; significant
amount of unit tests and functionality tests are constructed to ensure
the quality; and nearly every piece of code is customizable or
replaceable by users.
Main Features of PRADO
* Object-oriented and highly reusable code
* Event-driven programming
* Separation of presentation and logic
* Configurable and pluggable modular architecture
* Feature-rich Web components: HTML input controls, validators,
datagrid, wizard, etc.
* Built-in support of internationalization (I18N) and localization
* Seamless Ajax support
* Customizable and localizable error/exception handling
* Multiway message logging with filters
* Generic caching modules and selective output caching
* Extensible authentication and authorization framework
* Security measures such as cross-site script (CSS) prevention, cookie
* XHTML compliance
* and many more...
PRADO version 3.0.0 is freely available at http://www.pradosoft.com /.
- PRADO Developer Team