Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Robert William
November 6, 2005, 9:43 am
rate this thread
1) I have PHP 4.4, RH 9, Apache 2.0, JDK 1.5, Intel Box
2) Successfully configured php for Apache and Java
3) Able to execute simple JAVA code from within PHP
4) I intend to use JSSE (SUN API for SSL) from within PHP to connect to
another server which listens on secure port
5) Whenever I invoke JSSE from PHP, I get JAVA exception
6) But when I invoke JSSE outside PHP (by compiling and executing java
myjsseclass), it works fine and connects to remote server successfully
My question is do I need some configuration in PHP to invoke JSSE?