Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PHP Design for Prof. MVC-Data WebApps
July 7, 2005, 7:22 pm
rate this thread
practices to build robust, fault-recovery, data-driven WebApps.
Connection Pooling ? Never mentioned ? is it an issue ?
When to validate a connection ? procedure to restore ?
Data Abstraction layers ?
I'll be looking at some of the resources out there:
phrame MVC platform
Any other helpful reccomendations ? I'm evaluating.
(anything from IDE's -> platforms -> code generators -> UML)
Re: PHP Design for Prof. MVC-Data WebApps
PHP hasn't accumulated as many snake oil salesmen as Java. If you want
somebody to 'sell' the product to you and tell you how to use it I charge
reasonable rates. Here's a free starter:
1) RTFM - the online version
2) Go forth (not Forth!) and program (a bit)
3) work out how to use PHPDoc and rephlux
4) Google - you've obviously not done much research before arriving here.
(thats w w w (dot) g o o g l e (dot) c o m)
6) lather, rinse, repeat