Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PHP/Apache Configuration
- Bruce A. Julseth
January 10, 2007, 12:45 pm
rate this thread
file. I've upgraded my installation to 5.2. Apache 2.2.3 runs fine without
any PHP additions.
1) I added my PHP directory, C:/PHP5, to my PATH
2) I copied php.ini-recommended to my C:/windows directory and renamed
3) I made the following changes to PHP.ini
doc_root = "c:/inetpub/wwwroot"
extension_dir = "c:/php5/ext"
4) I made the following changes to Httpd.conf
After the last entry in the LoadModule section:
LoadModule php5_module "c:/php5/php5apache.dll"
If I comment out the above two statemens, Apache will start.
In the <IfModule mime_module> Section, I added
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"
And that's it.
When I restart Apache, I get an error dialog with the message:
The requested operation has failed.
What have I missed or done wrong?
Thanks for the help...
Re: PHP/Apache Configuration
As far as I know the module php5apache.dll is for Apache 1.3, for Apache 2.0
you use php5apache2.dll and for Apache 2.2 it's (I believe)
Try altering the LoadModule statement to refer to php5apache2_2.dll and see
if it works.
After that also try removing the AddModule line.
- » converting xml files to multidimensional php arrays
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum