Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 18, 2004, 11:06 pm
rate this thread
Planning to upgrade to MySQL 4.1.8.
1. Backup current MySQL tables via EMS' Table Backup routine
2. Uninstall MySQL 4.0.22
3. Install MySQL 4.1.8
4. Restore MySQL tables via EMS' Table Restore routine
5. Verify all users/permissions/etc. are recreated
6. (Possibly) update existing PHP/MySQL abstraction layer script
Does this about sum it up ?
- » followed manual instructions.. php_mssql.dll still doesn't load
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum