Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PEAR HTTP_Client class and https requests
- Francisco Montes
August 28, 2004, 3:52 pm
rate this thread
After two days of research I am starting to get a bit lost and I was
just wondering if there is not an easy way to achieve what I am after:
Basically, with PHP I want to use the PEAR HTTP_Client class to
retrieve a web page from a remote machine. But using https instead of
When I used http to grab pages from sites it works perfectly well.
However if I try to connect to pages through SSL (https, that is) then
I get blank pages. Not sure if anybody else got this before.
I am using Apache 1.3.29 with PHP 4.3.7, plain and simple ;-)
What do I need to do in order to be able to connect to remote machines
Thank you very much in advance
Francisco J. Montes
- Jasper Bryant-Greene
August 29, 2004, 3:25 pm
- » PhP, Access/SQL, Date comparison problem. (I'm new to PhP)
- — Next thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum