Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 17, 2005, 7:33 pm
rate this thread
been abandoned. Does anyone have a recommendation based on experience for a PHP
/ MySQL site membership management system ?
Requirements are fairly basic:
- After the existing credit card processing system approves membership purchase,
info will be fed to this system.
- Multiple (two, perhaps more) site user accounts per registration
- Restricted access to certain membership pages
- Ability for logged in members to view membership list
- Automatic renewal notification via e-mail; I imagine a cron job will handle
- Forgotten password reminders
Nothing unusual is needed, so I figure there's no point in rolling our own. And
a full-fledged system like postnuke feels like overkill.
I'll appreciate any and all recommendations (or warnings) that can be offered.