Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Optional By Ref Argument?
- Alan Little
November 22, 2004, 2:27 pm
rate this thread
try to assign it a default value in the definition, I get a parse error,
"unexpected '='". PHP itself has optional by-ref arguments (e.g. getmxrr);
is it not possible for UDFs?
Phorm PHP Form Processor
Re: Optional By Ref Argument?
It's possible with PHP 5, impossible (as far as I know) with PHP 4
Some time ago there was a discussion here about that:
Mail sent to my "From:" address is publicly readable at http://www.dodgeit.com /
== ** ## !! !! ## ** ==
bypass the spam filter. I will answer all pertinent mails from a valid address.
- » Correct syntax for table variable names containing a space
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum