Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Now you see it, now you don't sessions
August 30, 2004, 11:20 am
rate this thread
This one has me completely stumped. I have a simple site where I'm
using sessions to keep track of some information across multiple
pages. The trouble is, when I go to a page that displays the
information, sometimes I can see the information and sometimes I
can't. If I refresh the same page, the information may appear or not
in a completely random manner. And nothing is writing to the session
variable anywhere in the page.
I have displayed the information and it is definitely not there when
the information does not appear. I have checked the session id and it
remains the same regardless of whether the info appears or not. The
code runs fine on my local server (PHP 4.3.2) but not the ISP's server
My question is
- What on earth is going on here?
- And if the info is wiped out of the session array on a particular
page request, how does it reappear at some random page refresh?
Any ideas or thoughts from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
- » insertion de donnees dans une table MySQL a partir d'un fichier texte
- — Next thread in » PHP Scripting Forum