Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- need to add xml to php build
December 29, 2004, 7:38 am
rate this thread
to include XML support.
Since the original install came pre-configured in an RPM, I will need to
download the source for 4.3.8.
What's the easiest/cleanest way to go about this?
1) Should the RPM version be uninstalled first?
2) I see all the current PHP core configurations using phpinfo(). Is there a
way to preserve these and simply add "--with-xml"?
3) Anything else to consider?
Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- » Warning: fopen(): URL file-access is disabled in the server
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum