Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- move_uploaded_file returns false
March 13, 2008, 7:48 pm
rate this thread
Please help in the following problem:
I have written a PHP5 script uploading file:
if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST' &&
isset($_POST['EditionFile']) && isset($_POST['Year']) &&
// Load file:
$file = $_FILES['SelectEditionFile']['name'];
$ext = @substr($file,
@strrpos($file, '.') ? @strrpos($file, '.') + 1 :
$paper = 'Paper/Blask_' . $_POST['Year'] . '-' . $_POST['Month']
. '.' .
$_SESSION['Error'] = 'Cannot move file.';
The problem is that 'Cannot move file' is reached during execution of the
script. I don't know why. I have checked priviledges on $paper folder: it
Will you help me?
- » Why do imagettfbbox coordinates change when angle changes?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum