Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
May 28, 2005, 9:50 pm
rate this thread
I've been contemplating two things for a php project I'm working on :
1) doing user security stuff (users, admins, super-admins etc), pref.
compatible with win32
2) doing pagination of large results lists
I've been looking (not terribly hard) for standard, mature php
libraries to help me do this. However I'm not confident of my own
opinion/evaluation of the little I've stumbled across, and have turned
to gin and tonic as an alternative. However, I've recently realised
that the gin isn't going to actually help me find these libraries.
Can anyone give me some recommendations?
I'm not looking for full-blown complex stuff. I'd rather have simple,
mature, stable, secure and EASY!!!!!
May 30, 2005, 8:39 pm
Re: looking for a couple of php modules/libraries to do standard web stuff for me
Found what I needed. I should have searched for ACL's. (Access Control
Lists). http://phpgacl.sourceforge.net /
As for pagination, there does seem to be some stuff supplied as
standard with PEAR. Haven't had a good look at it yet.
- » Help: Date function not returning correct date & time
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum