Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Lifecycle for Web Development?
October 11, 2007, 4:54 pm
rate this thread
Re: Lifecycle for Web Development?
While a lot of folks might disagree, you should consider Microsoft's
Here's a review I wrote about their study guide for the pre-.NET era - but
the info still applies.
Note that the particular process you choose for your project, depends
greatly on your Logical Design - as discussed in this article:
Personally, I don't recommend you go for some pre-packaged, pre-planned SDLC
This is because each project is different.
You can take inspiration from them - but that's about it.
The important thing, and what your prof is probably looking for, is that you
come with a plan - any plan.
- » send email address as a part of confirmation email
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum