Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 22, 2008, 5:19 pm
rate this thread
I have a question regarding using SSL connections with LDAP.
We have a sun server, and PHP has been compiled against the LDAP
libraries provided by Sun. Almost everything I have read regarding
PHP and LDAP refers to OpenLDAP.
Is OpenLDAP required for SSL connections to function properly, or
should I expect that there is a configuration issue somewhere with
LDAP and SSL?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
- C. (http://symcbean.blogspot.c
July 23, 2008, 12:13 pm
- » using same script in email handling and POST web form
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum