Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- launch an independant process
March 20, 2006, 4:18 pm
rate this thread
I would like to launch a process (a long one: ftp, a lot of data to
check, a lot of time to do) from a page but do not want the end of the
process to return to the page.
I notice the pcntl_fork function, but need to rebuild PHP and Apache...
Does anyone knows another way to do this ?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
- » Have you ever considered of mousing ambidextrously?
- — Previous thread in » PHP Scripting Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum